Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bear Lake Adventures

My oldest two kids have been counting down the days until we take off for "The Beach." Well, Bear Lake does have a beach and though it may not be the ocean, this beach will suffice and my kids are so excited to be getting away for a few days. Sadly, we have to leave behind papa because he has to work, but we will do our best to enjoy our time without him.

I'll upload pictures as soon as I can of the little cuties basking in the sunshine. Yay for Grammy and Grandad for putting together such a fun get-together. This is one of our yearly traditions that we do as a family that we look forward to every year and luckily it falls while I'm still on maternity leave.

I haven't intentionally planned to have all of my children right at the beginning of the summer, but it sure has worked out well. (Hint for the day... To all of you mommies that work and are thinking about having a baby, try to "schedule" your baby to arrive so that you can feel like a little kid again and have a nice summer vacation.)

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Summer 2008