Sunday, September 14, 2008

Working again...

The explanation for the obvious slow down on our blog is simply the fact that I am now back at work. It is bitter sweet to be back; sweet because I do love my job and co-workers, bitter because I have to leave my sweet children at home.

The one thing I've had to ease my mind is the fact that Michael has been working nights and therefore able to be home in the days with the children. Sure, we both feel overworked and tired beyond imagination, but the children have been with their parents and that has been a wonderful blessing.

Our nice little routine (nice was said with much sarcasm) is about to change once again because Michael just received a promotion at work and has been offered a position as the AR/HR Manager. Now, how could we pass up such a wonderful career opportunity? There has been a lot of back and forth because of the children, but in the end, we decided that we couldn't pass this up.

Other reasons for the slow down on the blog are more personal and likely to pass in a short while so hopefully I'll settle into a routine sometime soon and keep our little corner of the internet universe updated. For now I'll offer a cliffnotes version of an update. Children are healthy, happy and growing like weeds. Yay!

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

I hope you update here and there, because I like seeing what's going on, though we don't see each other EVER! :) But Twilight will be here soon!

The Family

The Family
Summer 2008