Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving...

I really hate moving. However, I'm really excited for our move to our new corporate center. It is nice that I simply pack my boxes, label them, then leave for the weekend and all the work is done for me. I show up on Monday morning, dock my laptop, unpack my boxes and I'm good to go. Brilliant! The building is beautiful and state of the art; it will be a nice building to work in.

On the home front, Moira is doing fabulous in Kindergarten. She's making friends and loves telling us about what she learned each day. Kai has started pre-school and the report is about the same. When I pick him up, he loves showing me everything he has worked on. As we leave he waves to whoever is still there and says, "Good-bye friend." Mercedes continues to change so much every day. She has the biggest smiles and sings constantly. She is our newest little joy!What cuties I am blessed with!!

Michael is simply loving his new job! It is the perfect position for him; he is being challenged and utilitized in the best of his abilities. He continues to amaze me every day!

As for me, well I couldn't be happier right now. For the number of challenges we have faced this year, we have come out on top and best of all, feeling happy and blessed. Heavenly Father truly has a hand in our lives and shows us daily how much he loves us.

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

Hi! Glad to see you're doing well! Bet you're excited to move to a new office! Moira in kindergarten, where did the time go?

The Family

The Family
Summer 2008