Monday, April 13, 2009

Too long...

It's been far too long since I've updated this blog. Lots has happened! We're finally moved in to our new place, which we love. Everything has a place, it's spacious and there are lots of closets! I actually enjoy cleaning knowing that things have a place to go now. I know... silly!

Sadie is cruising now, she's been standing for 6 weeks so I was a little afraid she was going to walk super early. At 10 months, I think I'm okay for her to start taking those steps now.

I'm back at the hospital with Kai right now for more tests; hence the reason I have the time to put thoughts together and update the blog. :) Kai says the funniest things these days. I should dedicate one post to all the funny and cute things that all my kids do. They really are the focus of everything right now anyway.

Moira is doing really well in school and enjoys teaching Kai how to read too. She's so responsible, it kills me. Too cute!

I'd love some input as to what people want to read about when they read this blog, other than putting silly sayings up and what the kids are up to, there's not much else to really say. But to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way... I love my family!

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Thanks for the update. I love you guys! Your children are so beautiful and I will keep Kai in my prayers. Have fun with your happy lil walker too!! Big sisters are the best - I think it is sweet that Moira wants to teach her brother...Clarissa is Mommy #2 over here as well. Have a good week!

Michelle and Sean said...

Well I know you don't know me, I went to school with your sister and I ran into her blog and saw your blog on hers so here I am. You will probably want to make it private now but really you shouldn't. You want to know what you should blog about and you are doing just what everyone else is doing. Its perfect. This is a great place to find other people with blogs for support and things like that. I have found a lot of people that have similar stories as I have and have really connected with them. Its so nice to see and have their blogs to read and get strength through them. I know you are going through some really tough stuff right now so you should try to find these other people that have something similar going on because seriously no matter who you talk to nobody knows what you are going through as much as someone who is going through it or has gone through it. Use your blog as a journal and be yourself and people will know better what you are going through and know how to support you if you need it. Keep talking about your kids and everything they do I'm sure people like to read that because a lot of people can relate to that. Anyway sorry for intruding I just thought this might be helpful. I will pray for your little Kai. Hope he is doing well.

PS I haven't been blogging for long and just found so many people with similar situations so I started blogging a lot more, mine is still a work in progress! Good Luck! Let me know if I can help in anyway. Or just let me know if I am annoying LOL!

The Family

The Family
Summer 2008