Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joining the bandwagon...


I've been meaning to start a blog for the past few months because it's just too hard to keep everyone updated on the latest in our house. After Mercedes was born, as I was calling around to talk to everyone, without a doubt the second question was, "How is Kai doing?" It was then that I realized that we had to start a blog so that everyone could read what was going on in a much more timely manner.

We will be going into the hospital for scans on Thursday to ensure that Kai's treatment is working and I'm sure we'll get a positive outcome. Kai seems to be doing really well and is our little rock star. He walks around the house singing and is upset beyond reason when he misses any song on the TV or radio. At 3-years-old, he is already concerned with the whereabouts of the iPod, because heaven forbid he should miss a song. It's just too darn cute!

Mercedes is now starting to smile and is sure the world will end if she isn't held 24 hours a day. Maybe she's right. I'm not willing to risk the possible cataclysmic event that would follow so I'm more than happy to keep her close until I have to head back to work. Even then, I'm sure she'll be showered with snuggles as soon as I get home.

Moira is our little mama in training. She loves to help with the baby, actually enjoys cleaning and has decided its time for her to learn some serious cooking skills. What can I say? She was born this way and it's a talent for her. Lucky girl!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I am a fan of your blog! The pictures are adorable, but it's the music that keeps me coming back. Viva la vida is my FAVORITE!

Rees and Becca said...

Hey sis - I'm glad we could start together - it looks like you are way ahead of me already :)

Ritch in Love said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It's about TIME! I'm glad Kai is doing well. Such a sweet little boy!
Well, we never got around to a BBQ and the kids head back to Texas on the 5th. Oh well, next summer!
By the way, the family picture turned out beautifully!

BatikSolo_Indonesia said...

hi..it's sweet a little boy, and happy family....god bless u

The Family

The Family
Summer 2008